For living in the city, I think we get an unusual amount of leaves in our yard. A lot of them come from the very large tree (oak, maple, I don't know) that is in our neighbors yard. Since I probably won't be able to convince them to cut it down, I've just resigned myself to cleaning gutters and raking leaves every couple of weeks. Rachel absolutely loves the leaves. Unfortunately, this last time, I raked all of the leaves to the street out front (for the leaf collection trucks that never came), so she really didn't get to jump in them and play since they were in the road. It was kind of funny when she didn't know the curb was there and stepped off into the leaf pile. She got buried in leaves much to her displeasure.




1 comment:
It's just so delightful to see these pics of Rachel. She looks like she is really enjoying the leaves. I wonder how she'll feel about the snow:-)
Post a Comment