Friday, November 7, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Well, we didn't get Rachel all dressed up for Halloween. I figured it'd be too hard to keep the costume on her, and I wasn't about to give her any candy....so what's the point this year? But, we did stock up on candy, and she had a blast handing it out to the greedy children (did I say that outloud?). There were some really cute kids.....like the little Buzz Lightyear who could barely walk in his plastic coated pants or the little Winnie the Pooh or the little Incredible Hulks (sorry, but it's pretty stinkin' cute when these little 3 year old boys have on little green muscle suits - makes us laugh). I could have done w/ out all the scary looking masks, but we'll have this I guess. We didn't really get to meet our neighbors like we thought we might, but Rachel had a blast learning to share and put candy in the bags and buckets. You'll have to bear w/ me on these pictures......picture taking w/ Rachel isn't going well still.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We didn't get any trick or treaters! Like you guys, we didn't dress Nathanial either- probably will wait till next yr.