Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Ohio
We rang in the New Year in Ohio with our family. Actually, I was in bed when it became 2009....only other people in bed at that time were the kids. Oh well, I guess b/c I have one in me, that entitles me to sleep my way into the new year, right? Rachel enjoyed seeing her Great Grandma who came up from Florida in the cold to see her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
We were in bed at the turn of the year too, and I don't even have pregnancy as an excuse! I figure, the kids will get up at the same time in the AM whether or not I'm up late!
We were in bed at the turn of the year too, and I don't even have pregnancy as an excuse! I figure, the kids will get up at the same time in the AM whether or not I'm up late!
2 comments:
We were in bed at the turn of the year too, and I don't even have pregnancy as an excuse! I figure, the kids will get up at the same time in the AM whether or not I'm up late!
We were in bed at the turn of the year too, and I don't even have pregnancy as an excuse! I figure, the kids will get up at the same time in the AM whether or not I'm up late!
Post a Comment