Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Our Little Ham
This is how I found her after one of her naptimes......no those are not mittens, they're socks!
And the other day, Rachel wanted to put Daddy's shirt on, and this is how it ended up.....
Rachel in the shirt is too adorable! I can't decide if she looks like a little nun with a funny colored habit, or just a sweetie pie! I think mostly a sweetie!
3 comments:
Rachel in the shirt is too adorable! I can't decide if she looks like a little nun with a funny colored habit, or just a sweetie pie! I think mostly a sweetie!
NJ does the same thing w/ his socks. He also asks me to put the "mittens" on his monkey.
LOL -- Kathryn does the sock-mitten thing too. Where do they come up with this stuff? I'm glad she is doing well in her big bed!
Post a Comment