Monday, March 2, 2009

Daddy and Daughter

Here are a couple of pictures of Naomi and me. I took these especially for Shira since she was a "big fan" of when I "kicked" Jill out of the bed when we had Rachel.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Mike wouldn't blame you in the least for kicking Jill out if you had...those "chair beds" are horrible! To be fair, he didn't kick me out when Kathryn was born...he just joined me in the hospital bed. And then stayed at home after Jonathan and just visited during the day. =) Fun pics!

Benjamin Hamilton said...

I'm with Mike on that one...those "chair beds" are the most uncomfortable things. My shoulders didn't fit in between the arm rests, so I spent the night with my arms folded on my chest. After I tucked the sheets around my legs (so I didn't fall off), I thought "this is what a mummy must feel like".

Shira said...

I'm sure Jill was sick of being in bed anyway, right Ben? You were helping her heal faster by having her move around? Uh huh... :)

What a great photo -- you are too big for the bed and she is so little in your arms.

Super cute. CANNOT show Ben.