I (Jill) was sitting at the table w/ Rachel last night and playing stickers w/ her. She was helping me put the stickers in the correct location in her Sesame Street sticker book. I guess I got a sticker book that was a little bit ahead of her, but she enjoyed my help. We had put a lot of animals on different pages, and then we flipped to the page of stickers that had a lot of food items. I saw that some muffins were supposed to go on a certain page, so I tried to get her to put them on the appropriate page. She suddenly started saying no and then started flipping around the book looking for something.
She then found what she was looking for.....the page where we had just put the moose sticker. She then proceeded to put the muffins (total of 4) right next to the moose. Not sure if ya'll remember her love for the book and my "enjoyment" of the book - If You Give a Moose a Muffin. She loves that Miss Katy gave the book to her on the day we went to Ikea together - she almost always points that out when we open the book up to read.
I thought it was pretty funny that she wanted to give the moose all the blueberry muffins last night. I'm surprised that she didn't want to look for some blackberry jam to go w/ the muffins! I tried to take a picture, but since she wanted to see the picture BEFORE it was taken, let's just say, the picture didn't turn out so well.
2 comments:
hahaha...that's fantastic!
How cute! She has such clever association! (And of course I'm happy to be remembered so well!)
Post a Comment