Rachel has done really well being a big sister. We have toddler moments and expressions of emotions at times (i.e. tantrums), but she really loves Naomi. She says "Bless you Naomi" every time (seriously, every time) she hears Naomi sneeze. She says "Excuse you Naomi" every time she hears something come out the bottom end or if she hears her burp. And she is often very sweet when she talks to her or if Naomi is crying (which is often).
I hope the girls will enjoy playing together some day. I'm sure they'll have their battles, but hopefully, they'll be close too. I always wanted a sister, so I hope and pray they'll appreciate each other in the coming years.
Anywho, Rachel likes to hold her little sister. It was fun to see the sweet look on Rachel's face as she enjoyed her baby sister. 



4 comments:
those were the cutest pictures ever!!!!
How precious!! Hugs and Kisses to our little granddaughters:-)
Those pictures are so sweet. Hang in there, mommy!
I love the one of Rachel holding her arms out. I can honestly tell you, Ben NEVER did this for Claire! I couldn't even get him to sit next to her!! :)
Post a Comment