Rachel, Nanna, and I (Ben) headed outside to enjoy some of the very nice weather over the weekend (it was 77 on Sunday...borderline "hot"). One of Rachel's favorite activities is playing in the dirt with her shovel or rake. She also was playing pretend with her watering can, but that didn't seem to make sense to me, so I filled it up with water. Big mistake!!! I spent the next 20 minutes making 30 or so trips to our water faucet outside to answer the request of "More water, please."
We watered everything in sight...including many things that didn't need water (i.e. weeds, stones, wood, bricks, my extension ladder, and yes...even herself). It was a lot of fun though.



And this is the face Rachel would give me when she was asking "More water, please".

3 comments:
For that face, I would have drained the Potomac dry!!!! Pah-pah
Rachel's more water please face totally melted my heart!
cute boots!
Hmmm....I know that you want to give her some water Pah-pah, but I don't know if I want our little girl playing w/ Potomac water;-)
~Jill
Post a Comment