Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Friday, September 25, 2009
This Is What I Call....
....setting a great example for the kids. Nice, Ben.
Maybe we'll still be like this when we're 60.....I kinda hope so:-) He just can't resist the awesome carts at Ikea;-)
The desire to do this is still there at age 60 (and I wouldn't put it pass your Dad to do the very same thing), but there is also a fear of tripping and flipping and breaking something when you hit 60:-)
I just showed this to Mike. His response was, "He's doing what guys do at Ikea...that's what I do when I'm there. The real question is, did he buy a 50 cent hotdog?"
2 comments:
The desire to do this is still there at age 60 (and I wouldn't put it pass your Dad to do the very same thing), but there is also a fear of tripping and flipping and breaking something when you hit 60:-)
I just showed this to Mike. His response was, "He's doing what guys do at Ikea...that's what I do when I'm there. The real question is, did he buy a 50 cent hotdog?"
Post a Comment