We headed up to PA this past weekend. We had fun visiting w/ both families. Ben got to go golfing and we got to watch a friend get married and see some of our friends. Nothing like the fall to make us miss PA......there's just something about seeing nice green grass, tall green corn stalks that meet up w/ the morning sky (a little haze over the grass and corn and then really blue above)....all while breathing nonpolluted air. Ben and I had some great talks about being okay with exploring options but being content with where the Lord has currently placed us. We do enjoy many aspects of D.C., but a fall weekend in PA w/ great weather can really test that balance. Living around the city does give us a deeper appreciation for the beauty we see in God's creation.
I pack the camera every time we go home, but alas, I often forget to use it.....so these are the only pictures that we got.
Congrats Deborah and Erik!

Hanging out on the deck.....playing with cousins and watching the dogs race around.....all while avoiding the gnats (ok, we don't miss those, but we have many bugs down here too, so that's a wash!).
Riding Patches in her PJs:-)
It's kinda hard to not get a blurry picture anymore.....this girl moves a LOT!

1 comment:
I'm praying for the ongoing exploration of those options:-) It will be even prettier when you come back at the end of this month! And October is usually a breath-taking month, but I won't go on after that because then I would like to be down where you are (I think I just hurt my case:-(
But Ben likes snow:-) Anyway, it would be so nice to just take a quick ride out to hug and kiss (and spoil) the grandkids!
Love, Nanna
Post a Comment