Friday, March 23, 2007

Another Play Date

Rachel and I enjoyed a good lunch the other day with some friends! Our babies played, cooed, and slept while we caught up on life and possibly sharing a nanny (since my current one is moving to Chicago end of next week). Rachel also took a trip on the metro for the very first time. She was really good....really heavy, but really good:)

Well, here's the two girls chillin together on the couch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! How cute!!

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

There is nothing like a friend. How adorable:-) Soon they'll be crawling all around!

Anonymous said...

Emily yelled at me for not showing her this page earlier, Ooops, I am sure it will be the last mistake that I make during our years together. Rachel is so stinkin cute !!!! Thank goodness she took after her mother (just kidding). We need to get together soon. I will be over for dinner soon. : )