I know it has been a while since I (Ben) posted the last videos...and quite frankly, one particular video of me "mooing" to Rachel was not well received by the viewers. Hopefully these two videos will be more popular.
This first one was taken a few weeks ago. As Jill mentioned in previous posts, Rachel learned to roll over. Unfortunately, capturing her in the act of rolling over seems harder than capturing Bigfoot or the Lock Ness Monster on video. This attempt will have to suffice until she actually does it on camera.
This second video was taken last night. Rachel is much more alert and is consciously reaching out to grab objects. Here she is playing with some balloons that some "friends" used to decorate my office with for my birthday.
3 comments:
"Friends"???? In quotes? Oh, just wait till next year, my "friend"!
Glad Rachel liked the balloons.
She is super cute holding her head up while on her stomach, even if she wouldn't roll over for the camera.
Yes...the quotes were very intentional. For the benefit of other readers, there were balloons (mostly pink and purple), streamers, and hot pink birthday signs decorating my office on Tuesday morning. Not to mention, they enlisted the help of an IT person to change my background to an "interesting" picture that keeps reloading every time I change it (still working on getting that one fixed).
I had flashbacks to when Jill and I returned from our honeymoon, and my family and "friends" from back home, packed our apartment knee-high with balloons.
Wow, I totally forgot about the state of the apartment when we returned from our honeymoon....at like 2AM!!!! I now remember Ben's joy at finding all those balloons:) He continued to pop them throughout the morning, despite the fact that his Dad had patients downstairs:) I totally forgot how Ben hates when the teaser becomes the teasee (I know, that's totally not a word!):)
Post a Comment