So, here's my pretty smiley girl.
Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Smiling in Her Sunday Best
Well, I wasn't so sure I liked this dress....until I saw it on her. I think the navy blue makes her blue eyes bluer (is that even a word?!?!)...and the white collar, well, it was so cute. Or maybe I thought she looked so cute in it b/c I didn't lift a finger to get her into it....Daddy was so great this morning and got her ready for church - tights and all! Rachel absolutely adores her Daddy...it's so cute to watch:) Although when I stand around watching (or what might look like hovering to Ben), it kinda defeats Ben's intentions for getting Rachel ready....since I'm not moving along getting myself ready. Oh well, we still got to church a little early this AM.
So, here's my pretty smiley girl.


So, here's my pretty smiley girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew she would look adorable in that dress. I'm so glad to see the pic. Actually, her mommy wore dresses like that often and she looks just like you, Jill:-) What a wonderful smile, and kudos to you Ben! Tights are not easy to get on:-) Love, Nanna
Post a Comment