Perhaps a more accurate statement is that she is clearly enjoying her little princess/tag book that Ben's Aunt Jean and Uncle Kyle got for her. She has become very intrigued by this book as you can see in the pictures.....which, I think make it look like she's actually reading the book:)


And here she is enjoying her toys w/ her pants hiked way up (I didn't realize how high I had them until I saw these pictures - lol)....she's holding on to things quite well now. A little while ago, I was leaning over Rachel, and she was grabbing hold of my nose, eyes, cheeks, chin, etc:) I know my hair is next!

This week has been so beautiful....today's high was almost 80 degrees! Of course, it'll be cool and rainy for the weekend, but we have definitely been enjoying this weather. Rachel has had a lot of fresh air this week. Here she is with her Daddy....right before the three of us went on a little evening walk.

Of course, the big milestone this week is when our little Rachelina rolled over on Monday (3.12.07)......this big milestone was not caught on camera or video...you'd think we weren't first time parents or something! We do have a bit of video of her attempting to roll over while melting down a little bit...you'd also hear Ben and I trying to coax her on in the background; however, once we turned off the camera, Rachel rolled over....ah, kids!
We certainly are enjoying her. I think we love her more every day! It's hard to believe that next Thursday, she will be 4 months old (unfortunately, that means I have to take her back for more shots:(). She has just been so much fun...laughing and squealing...and she has even started to "sing" along with me when I sing to her.....she does it so loudly that I can't even hear the notes that I'm singing - which is unfortunate for anyone close enough to hear me:)
Anywho, the time is flying by.....hard to believe that almost 4 months ago, Rachel was only this big......it's just amazing to me how much she is changing every day!
2 comments:
ba, be, bi, bo bu! What a blessing to see our little Rachel so interested in her book. And what a special Dad:-) Love, Nanna
Smart girl! Maybe the next time Nate comes over, she can give him a few pointers on reading. :D
Post a Comment