Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Sweet Dreams
So today was pretty uneventful. The three of us did something really exciting....we went to H&R Block and finished our taxes....what a fantabulous time (not)!!!! Rachel enjoyed the outing by taking a nap (which was much appreciated). I couldn't resist taking a picture of her when we got back home...she was so sweet and peaceful (and all pink, purple, and girly)!
Seriously though, that has pretty much been our day...we did get sandwiches from Potbelly's and tried to get a Sports Illustrated for Ben...I know, pretty extreme and exciting. I think we will need to rest up a bit before taking on anything else:) But it has been a pretty relaxing day....just the three of us hanging out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a nice daughter letting Mommy and Daddy do their taxes in peace!
I'm not sure peace and taxes go together, but it was nice that she slept in the stroller. Although, there's a part of me that felt like I almost would rather her be awake during our outings so I can have a little downtime at home still while she sleeps.....I guess I want my cake AND eat it too:) LOL!
Post a Comment