Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
First Time at the Playground
Today is a beautiful day, so Ben came up with the great idea to take Rachel to the playground and see how she liked the swings. Turns out that she absolutely loves them.
Ben also went down the slides with her. She liked the swings a little better, but she still enjoyed going down the slides w/ her Daddy.
Before we went to the park, I got Rachel all dressed up in a cute purple outfit and stuck a bow on her head.....her Daddy absolutely loved it! So, we had a little photo session:)
Check out her beautiful blue eyes that she's batting at her Daddy.....I can almost hear her asking for a pony.
Yesterday, I bought Rachel a booster seat. Rachel really enjoys sitting up and playing w/ her toys, so I wanted something that helped her do that, since it's a bit of a ways down to the boppy if she falls. But, I didn't want to buy multiple things for this (like a bumbo and a high chair and a booster seat, etc, etc), so I finally decided (w/ the help of Kelly) to go w/ the booster seat. So far, it's been a pretty good choice. Rachel enjoyed time in her seat last night and this morning - both times she's been content to sit in her seat for more than 30 minutes. She really loves playing with her toys here. The only downside is that it makes me feel like our baby girl is growing up so quickly!
Lastly, here's another video clip I got of Rachel yesterday. She has really enjoyed playing with her Daddy's birthday balloons. They actually kept her entertained yesterday for about 15 minutes until she finally drifted off to sleep in her crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Sitting up already? I love the bow, and LOL at the asking for the pony.
We can't believe how our little Rachel is growing so quickly. She seems to have been eager to do things since she was born. How these 4+months have flown by! It's been so great seeing her develop each week. Thanks, you two, for taking the time to do this. It's such a delight:-)
Thanks for the tip on eczema! Poor little babies and their sensitive skins...
Post a Comment