Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Weekend with the Family

Ben, Rachel and I enjoyed seeing how many people we could pack into our 3 bedroom apartment this past weekend. Although the apartment was full, we loved spending time with Ben's parents, Joel, Anna, Kelly, Dan, Jeremiah, DaniRae, and the youngest one of the bunch, AnaGrace. Here's a picture of Rachel eagerly anticipating the arrival of her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.....
On Friday, Ben, Kelly, Dan, and the kids (minus Rachel and me....we went to the wonderful world of the grocery store instead - lol) went to the zoo.
After the zoo and arrival of Ben's parents, Joel, and Anna, we headed over to a park near the airport to watch the planes and walk around a little.
Here's Grandma protecting Jeremiah and DaniRae from the roar of the landing plane.
Next, we headed over to the Air Force Memorial......

Later that night, all of us went to the local playground while Grandma and Pah Pah watched Rachel and AnaGrace. Joel and Ben entertained us all with their usual stunts/races/games:) I think Ben and Joel had more fun on the playground than Jeremiah and DaniRae did!

On Saturday, we went to Arlington Cemetery (what a great workout!).......

and the National Cathedral.......
After a long day, Rachel needed a bath and some snuggles with her Daddy.....we're not sure whether she's excited or scared in her bath....or maybe she just peed in her bath....I guess we'll never know:)
On Sunday, we all went to church...Rachel was decked out in her Sunday best again this week. Grandma picked out a very pretty dress!
Here's AnaGrace and Rachel right before Kelly, Dan and the kids had to head back home.
So, after a fun weekend, this is how I found Rachel and Ben on Sunday afternoon:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Rachel is getting cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill! I happened upon here from Kyung's blog. Rachel has such an infectious little grin...I love it! Looks like you guys had a fun and busy weekend!

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

What a treat to see all the pics from your weekend with family AND the delightful videos. Oh how I miss being there with our little Rachel. She has grown and is doing so much more than when I was there 3 weeks ago. We can't wait til you all come home for Easter!!
Love, Nanna