Well, it has certainly been a while since I have blogged, but lately, time has not been on my side:) That's okay though, my mom used to remind me that the Lord created everything perfectly - and that means that He provided plenty of time to get the things done that we need to....so perhaps, I just need to manage my time better....we'll get there someday! So, since I last blogged, we went home to celebrate Easter with our families. We had a wonderful time! Ben and his Dad beat up on each other in racquetball - great tales were told after each game:) LOL! We had an Easter egg hunt at my parents house....for adults and kids! And of course, we ate, played games, and I even got a chance to catch up with some of my friends (of course I forgot to take pictures of them). On Sunday, I was able to catch bits and pieces of the sermon about Christ's resurrection (Rachel had to eat, get a diaper change, etc, etc...lol).
So, here's a few pics from Easter weekend......these next few were taken at my Mom and Dad's house on Saturday (4/7/07). Rachel enjoyed spending time with her cousins and her Uncle Matt!



And here are Ana, Claire, and Helen with their Daddy on Easter morning.

Here are some pictures taken after church on Sunday.....Rachel was decked out in her pink Easter best:)

And I had to put this picture in.....she looks like she's just chillin' in the chair:)

She loved her Easter basket....well, she really loved the packaging, but she's now enjoying its contents too....and Ben and I enjoyed her candy:)

And here's all the cousins together....

Somehow, I found one family shot where we're actually all looking at the same camera:)

So that was our Easter. We love being with our families. We both feel very blessed by the family that God has given us! Ben and I were further blessed this week, as his Mom came down here for two days. This allowed me some time in at the office while I'm still on the nanny hunt. Here's a picture of Rachel and Grandma before she had to leave. Thanks Grandma for coming down to help!
3 comments:
What wonderful Easter Day pictures. Rachel looks beautiful in her Easter pink. Did she have an Easter bonnet? Great pic of the three of you! Can't wait til you come home again.
Rachel seems like the most content baby ever! I love her Easter dress- she looks so cute!
I enjoyed seeing your cutie at church this morning! She is such a smiley girl.
Post a Comment