So, I went from not taking any pictures over the weekend to taking 18 between yesterday and today.....I know, I'm a girl of extremes. This past week or so has been so much fun watching Rachel develop and grow. The squeals have become even more high-pitched and louder. Everytime Ben called me w/ a question while I was changing her this AM, she'd start squealing.....Ben was like, "oh my goodness...it's only just begun!" She woke up this morning (6:20 AM) and started squealing away....quite enamored with the sound of her voice. Thankfully a few trips back in to give her the pacifier and put her on her side settled her back down until 7:45 AM.....which is more around the time I'd like her to be waking up. The interactions are so fun though....a little more time consuming than before, but very worth it.
Ok, so now for the pictures, which is what you have all been waiting for anyway:) I won't post all 18 - even though my mom would want me to - lol:)
"Check me out....I think I'll be crawling soon!"


"Honest Mom, I didn't mean to give you a wet willy this morning!"

"Actually I did...but only b/c Daddy told me to:)"

It's hard to keep your balance when you check yourself out in the mirror:)


Ok, one last picture.....just to show how well she's sitting up on her own (w/ a little help from her Boppy) and that cute belly she has:)
2 comments:
Ahh! So cute! Rachel is such a happy baby. Nate does thing with his voice too, though it's not quite a squeal. the best i can describe it is that he loudly sucks in air in the back of his throat so that it sounds like a squawk. it's funny. he'll do it over and over and i know it's to hear his own voice. i'll have to get it on video and post it on the blog.
I would enjoy eleven more!!! I laughed so as I scrolled down. She is so delightful:-) I can't wait for Grand-pop to see them, but knowing him, he checked the blog at work. Can't wait to play with our little Rachel on Friday. Love, Mom
Post a Comment