Friday, April 27, 2007

Sleeping Beauty II

So, I usually don't like to blog 2x in one day, but I couldn't resist. I haven't been able to keep up with blogging and picture taking this month, so I'm trying to keep Rachel's fans happy:)

So, here she is...so sweet and peaceful. Again, I want the pillow, the lovey, the blanket, and the nap....some day:)
Well, naptime is over....so time for me to go!

3 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Sweet dreams, little Rachel. How precious:-) Just want to kiss that adorable little cheek! But then I would wake her up - but then we could play:-)
Love, Nanna

twinwolf said...

Yeah...I just got home for work and wish I had been doing that long ago...lol. So peaceful looking! Uncle Matt

Anonymous said...

Just an observation: is it just me, or does Rachel looks more like Mommy when she is awake and more like Daddy when she is sleeping?