Friday, April 27, 2007

Diaper Pics

I was inspired by Kyung to take these pictures. I've been meaning to take some of the cute diaper-only pictures, but time flies by quickly. So after seeing how cute her little baby looked yesterday on their blog, I thought I'd take some diaper pics of Rachel after I gave her a bath this morning. She had fun hammin' it up for the camera:)

"Hey, check me out!"
"I love my Mommy and Daddy!"

"Maybe if I avoid eye contact, she'll get the idea and put the camera away..."

"I'll keep looking nonchalant and maybe she won't know that sound came from me...."

"Must reach camera....almost got it...."

3 comments:

twinwolf said...

How beautiful is that little girls smile?? She is just adorable!

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Oh my goodness! What a happy little girl. Great pics and captions:-) Wish I could be holding her right now and kissing that sweet little face. Love, Nanna

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! Diaper-only clad babies are the cutest. Love the rolls! I hear they disappear fast once they become mobile... Let's enjoy them while they've got them!