Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Gettin Into Things
The other morning, I sat Rachel down in front of her bookcase while I was in the kitchen either putting our breakfast away or getting it out. I gave her a few toys to play with and figured that would be sufficient. So, this basket was on the bottom shelf when I sat her down and almost all of her toys were stowed away in it. Before I knew it, she was pulling on the basket and finally dumped out all of her toys that were on the bottom shelf. Interesting! So, of course, we had to take a picture. She doesn't seem to feel very guilty about it:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She'll be checking out the toys on the second shelf before you know it:-) She is so precious. Can't wait to see her again. Love, Mom
Classic mischievous baby! =) Don't give your mamma too much trouble now Rachel!
Hey, NJ loves to play with the yellow thing that the rings go around too! He doesn't care about the rings.
I think pulling her own toys off of the bookshelf is fair game...it's when she starts pulling your books off that it becomes a little less cute. =) I love watching her grow...she is such a pretty baby!
Post a Comment