We arrived home from the Outer Banks safe and sound Saturday around 5PM. OBX was quite relaxing and fun! We enjoy spending time with Ben's family each year. Rachel was a new dynamic for us, but it added to the fun.
I'm short on time today due to getting work done and my sniffling nose (yes, I caught a cold upon my return from the beach). So, the pictures will come in waves:) LOL
3 comments:
She looks like she had a blast in her pool!! (Do I see a hint of sunburn on the arm of the person holding her up? =P) Can't wait for more pics!
It's so good to see a new pic of our little Rachel. Can't wait to see more when you have time. Looks like Rachel was really enjoying her little pool.
Love, Mom
Rachel looks soooo excited to be in her pool! Either that, or she's sooo excited to have her picture taken! Very cute.
Post a Comment