Daddy's first driving lesson: Gas right, break left.
Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Knoebels
Rachel's Aunt Kelly had the great idea of going to Knoebels this past weekend while we were up in PA. We had a lot of fun. Despite it being a tough day for me w/ dealing w/ Rachel in the sleeping/eating departments, once we got there Saturday evening, we all had a really enjoyable time. It's a great amusement part where you don't have to pay to get into the park, so you can walk around and just pay (w/ tickets) for the different rides you want to go on. The kids and adults all had fun going on the different rides. I took Rachel on the carousel, and Ben gave Rachel her first driving lesson in the little cars.

Here I am starting to wish that I hadn't chosen a horse that went up and down....definitely should have gone for a stationary one....would have been easier on my back:) That's okay though, after I went on one of the wooden rollercoasters, my back went back into alignment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These pics bring back very special memories of you and I on the merry-go-round and you and Dad on a little kiddie ride. Like Ben, he looked like a giant on that ride. What fun you must have had. Rachel will probably love going on the rides like her mommy and daddy.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment