Thursday, July 12, 2007

Grandparents Have Cool Toys!

"I like this toy, Grandma!"
"Mommy, can I have one of these for my birthday?"
"This is fascinating!" (BTW - I think this is a play cutting board for a picnic set....Rachel was fascinated by this toy and played w/ it for about 30-45 minutes.)"And it's delicious too!"
"Hmmmm, Mommy's water bottle or phone...."

"Mommy's water bottle!""How do I spin the dial again, Grandpop?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel's footed PJs are adorable! Does she sleep in a sleep sack? or just the PJs? With a blanket?

The Hamilton Family said...

She sleeps in a light cotton sleepsack - so it's not the fuzzy ones. So, sometimes, she wears PJs w/ the sleepsack and sometimes just a long sleeve onesie - depending on the temperature in the house. I also don't bother w/ the sleepsack for naps...just for night time.

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Beautiful pics of our little Rachel! Can't wait to see family pics from your vacation in N.C.!
Have a wonderful time.
Love, Mom and Dad

Lisa said...

I love the phone/water bottle picture...it would be no contest for Kathryn, either! The water bottle always trumps the toys. =)

Lisa said...

Speaking of grandparents and cool toys...we visited my parents yesterday, and my dad had lots of fun pulling toys out one at a time and letting Kathryn play with each for like 10 seconds before pulling out another one. Most of this was to tease me because I'm a "plastic minimalist," but it was really funny. Kathryn didn't know what to do with all of the junk...it was all too much!