Both of us really learned a lot with this trip. It was a really good experience, so more to come on that in later posts. A big thank you to my parents for watching Rachel all weekend. I know they had a blast w/ her, but it was a big help to us and allowed us to relax and have fun. And happy anniversary, Mom and Dad! Congrats on 41 years!
I'll sign off w/ my view from the airplane before I landed in Honolulu Friday night.
If you look really, really, really closely in the top right hand section in the picture below, you can faintly see the rainbow that we saw from the air. This rainbow wouldn't show up too well on camera, but there was another one that we caught on camera that goes w/ other phases of the trip.

1 comment:
Already, we miss her:-) We're so thankful that we were able to be there for you. It was a blessing to us, and we're so happy that you two had such a nice weekend. Can't wait to see your pics:-)
Post a Comment