Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!

We had wanted to get a costume for Rachel, but we don't have people we can easily get to in order to take her trick-or-treating. And, I think it would be very obvious to the people who live in our apartments that we have yet to say more than Hi to that the parents of the 11 month old were clearly seeking candy for themselves, since the baby probably won't be eating a Snickers bar or a Reese's Peanut Butter cup! It would have been fun to get her dressed up, but oh well. Instead, we got this 4 dollar shirt for her first Halloween. It looked middle of the road enough (I skipped over the skeletons, witches, etc and looked for pumpkin-like stuff) - the spider on it was sparkly and there were pumpkins and candy corn (mmmm, candy corn).

Good thing we didn't pick out a costume anyway, since Rachel is still not feeling very comfortable belly-wise, and she also seems to have picked up a cold from somewhere. I don't know where she's picking up these germs.....she's not in daycare and I hardly ever put her in nursery at church! It's a little frustrating, but the doctor's office (which I have called 4 times since Friday morning) has reassured me that kids get sick, and that this is normal. So, I am missing the pacifier, to be honest. She is very clingy and cranky since her stomach is cramping, her tushy is sore, and her nose is running. I think she's exhausted too - poor thing. But, this too shall pass:)

2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Adorable. I'm praying that our little pumpkin will be feeling better soon:-) Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the ponytail! No dressing up for NJ this year either. We were going to be gone on vacation anyway. But I saw this cute cow costume at the Gap marked wayyyyy down and I was very tempted!