Sunday, October 7, 2007

Input Needed

So, I'd like to take a poll. In this picture, does Rachel look like she feels bad about being fussy? My mom claims that Rachel has a very happy and sweet disposition, which I would whole-heartedly agree with. However, she also claims that my sweet daughter seems to "feel bad" or "almost apologize" when she has to cry about something (teething, etc). Since I returned to the contiguous states on Monday, I have to say that I have not witnessed this sorrow for her cries. I've witnessed clear signs of frustration and even anger, but never an apology for crying:) But, maybe that's just me. So, I thought I'd lovingly point out my dear mother's rose colored glasses....just for giggles:)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think I see a hidden *smile* by those eyes. Perhaps she thinks it's funny that she's being fussy? Hehe, just kidding. I won't go that far...though I wouldn't say she feels bad about it, either. She was so cute in the MP yesterday...I love her little laugh!

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

To set the record straight, our dear little Rachel was laughing and because her grandmother is not very good at snapping the picture, her head went down and that was the pic that was taken. She was NOT fussing, and even if she was, she would still be cute:-)