A. Her mom and dad
B. Her Nana and Grandpop
C. Her Grandma and Pah-Pah
D Her Aunt Kelly and Uncle Dan and family
I'll just go ahead and answer this one for ya'll. It's actually a combo answer.....since option C purchased the gift w/ the influence of option D:) Now, I think that this either warrants us to encourage likewise gifts for the Option D household...I'm sure the 6 year old and almost 5 year old would have a blast.....as would the almost 1 year old. Or, Ben and I are willing to call this a truce....so no repurcussions (no pun intended) for the noisy tractor that was purchased about 6 years ago. Instead, we propose that the noisy tractor should now be gifted to any of Uncle Joel's children. Ben and I feel that is the most fair option:) Let us know what you think - hee-hee:-)
Seriously though, Rachel is enjoying her musical toys! It helps that whenever she hears music, she bops her head to the beat (sometimes her own personal beat, but nonetheless, a beat). Thanks Grandma and Pah-Pah for the drums:)
6 comments:
NJ totally wants to join Rachel's band.
I think Rachel would enjoy that:) Perhaps NJ wants a set for his birthday!!! :)
Wait a second!! I am not sure how Uncle Joel got thrown into the mix. I have always bought gifts knowing full well that my time has yet to come, yet I still get punished unjustly! Outrageous...if my kids are going to get gifts that drive mommy and daddy up the wall then I mine as well at least earn it. ;>
NJ also says dibs on the maracas!
Are you guys coming next Sunday? I don't think I got an RSVP?
Ummm. Uncle Joel was part of the tractor purchase. Since we have now been paid back w/ the drum set, it is only right, fair, and logical that you should receive the repayment as well:) So, don't go playing "mister innocent" on us!!!
i'm sure that my daughter would :-) she got the same instruments for her 1st birthday!
jennifer davis...
Post a Comment