Friday, November 30, 2007

Phone vs. Puma

So, it looks like the picture of a sleeping cat and cute little phone.......but just a few hours ago, this phone was attached to Puma as he raced around the apartment. LOL! Ah, it was a something! I hope that while Puma dashed from the living room to the dining room, raced around the table, raced back through the living room, and jumped up and over the extra tall gate, and flew around the corner into our bedroom - all w/ the toy phone somehow attached to him, he realized that he shouldn't be playing w/ Rachel's toys.

That cat never ceases to either make me mad or make me laugh. It seems like Rachel and the cat team up against me. I no sooner stop her from playing w/ the TV and entertainment center, then I turn around and see him perched on the countertop w/ his laughing eyes. And he definitely has some heart issues! We used to squirt him w/ a water bottle when he did bad stuff. One time when I was squirting him b/c he was on the table, he just turned himself around so he wouldn't get the water in his face and just stubbornly sat there and "took it." We finally had to abandon the water bottle due to my poor aim, his stubborness, and the large tempation we had to squirt each other, thereby engaging in water battles in the house. So, you can see, I didn't feel too badly about him tearing around the house panic-stricken w/ the phone attached to him. I just laughed really hard and called Ben as quickly as I could.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! You never know what cats are going to get into. A spray bottle never worked with our cats.

Lisa said...

Haha!! What a funny kitty...Kathryn would have died laughing watching him; she loves kitties!