So, I had Rachel's ExerSaucer put away in her closet, but today, I thought I'd pull it out and put her in it so I could take a shower this AM. I did get up at 5:30, but went back to bed for a snooze to try to get rid of my headache....instead of jumping in the shower while Ben was still home. Oh well. It worked out anyway b/c Rachel thoroughly enjoyed her Saucer. Since she's not much of a climber, I wasn't worried about her hanging out in it for about 20 minutes. And, I was able to get a shower, get dressed, blowdry and straighten my hair, and put on my makeup. Wow. What a great contraption. Who knew it would prove to still be useful when she was almost 14 months!
3 comments:
Haha...Kathryn loves her "baby toys" sometimes! Such fun pictures of your girly.
Yep! I put NJ in it from time to time to buy me a 20 min block of time. It always makes him poop. Is it the same for Rachel?
Actually, I did have to change one before we went out the door to go shopping, so it could have occurred during her saucer time. Rachel's saucer has been in her closet for about 5-6 months now b/c I was always so worried about her being too tall for it and her leg development (the stuff we read!), but I didn't feel like carting the pacnplay over the gate to where I needed it and I didn't trust her enough while I was in the shower to not play w/ the TV. You'd have thought it was the first time she saw the thing! It was pretty cute.
And Lisa, I put a lot of Rachel's baby toys away, and if I'm working in her room on something and have her there, she pulls them out of the closet. I guess they love anything that feels new.
Post a Comment