Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Friday, January 18, 2008
What's Cookin' at the Hamiltons
Back in the fall, I scored this little seat/sink and stove and cookware contraption from Target at a really cheap price (basically it flips from being a seat into a little stove/sink). I was going to give it to her for her birthday or Christmas, but seing her level of enthusiasm for things as simple as boxes and wrapping paper, I decided to just put it away for the future. I think there's something about shopping for Rachel that brings out the little girl in me. Maybe deep down, I still just want to play house too - not that I really want to keep my own house - that's not as fun. I mean, just think, when you're done playing house, you can go read, watch a movie or any other kid thing. When it's the real thing, well, there is no "done":) But, that's ok. When I'm keeping up w/ things around the house (or not keeping up w/ things - lol), I get to stop and watch Rachel discover things and take some pics along the way. Who knows, maybe we have a little chef on our hands! Can't wait until Rachel is old enough so I can start asking her what's for dinner tonight:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, cute. I hope NJ wants to be chef. In fact yesterday I asked him if he would be my sous chef in the kitchen one day.
Awwww! Good thing I didn't see that at Target, or we'd have more plastic (from China, no doubt) around here than we already do. =) Rachel looks like she enjoys house!
Post a Comment