And I really couldn't resist these pictures.....of Ben playing w/ Rachel's matchbox cars. Yes, a girl should have some cars to play with.....and if you're going to get her some, you should get her the police car set...that comes w/ a SWAT tank and helicopter! Ben worried that they weren't girly enough, but she's not ashamed to park them right next to her dollhouse! And, he's obviously not ashamed to still play w/ them:-) I think he's happy that Rachel finally has a toy that reminds him of his childhood.Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Big Boys Can Still Play With Toys
Rachel gave Ben Patrick (her puppy), and I couldn't resist this picture.....w/ his arm around the puppy.
And I really couldn't resist these pictures.....of Ben playing w/ Rachel's matchbox cars. Yes, a girl should have some cars to play with.....and if you're going to get her some, you should get her the police car set...that comes w/ a SWAT tank and helicopter! Ben worried that they weren't girly enough, but she's not ashamed to park them right next to her dollhouse! And, he's obviously not ashamed to still play w/ them:-) I think he's happy that Rachel finally has a toy that reminds him of his childhood.
And I really couldn't resist these pictures.....of Ben playing w/ Rachel's matchbox cars. Yes, a girl should have some cars to play with.....and if you're going to get her some, you should get her the police car set...that comes w/ a SWAT tank and helicopter! Ben worried that they weren't girly enough, but she's not ashamed to park them right next to her dollhouse! And, he's obviously not ashamed to still play w/ them:-) I think he's happy that Rachel finally has a toy that reminds him of his childhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment