Earlier this week, I tried to take Rachel for her 2 year old pictures at Kiddie Kandids. Let's just say, it didn't go well....at all. Basically, she cried the entire time......everytime I cleaned up her face, something else set her off. I'm not sure which is worse.....having the cat who hisses and growls at the vet or the kid who balls (yeah, big tears/waterworks and mouth wide open balling) at the nice people trying to make her smile for a picture.
We even took a break and walked around BabiesRUs. Sadly, I even bought her a lovey that looks just like her old one.....except it's not grayish, it's actually white. So, we walked around and got happy, and came back and cried again and left.
Today, I brought the reinforcements....Daddy:-) Well, Rachel wasn't ecstatic again, but she calmed down a bit more. We still had to take a break and just hang out at the place so that she could get used to the setting, but we wound up with some good shots. We also had to forego the cute chairs and whatnot b/c apparently, they were just a bit too much for Rachel.
If you want, you can check out our sitting here: http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewinvite.aspx?c=6170064565M4H3FJ6
Sitting #: 617006456 and Sitting Code: 85A336C
1 comment:
In spite of having a hard time, these are REALLY cute!!! She is so photogenic - wonder where THAT comes from? She looks so big! Your little girl is growing up!
Dad and Mom
Post a Comment