Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Face of the Next Hamilton
This morning, our second child's lack of cooperation (head towards my back, transverse position, etc) snagged us some 3D shots of her face. We have less than 10 weeks to go until we get to meet her! I didn't take Rachel w/ us this time.....so Ben actually got to hear the heartbeat and see all the pictures! But, this little one still was not cooperating (she didn't cooperate the last time either).....she didn't stay still (must have been the OJ I had this morning....woops), and she was determined not to turn around. But, like I said, her lack of cooperation let us get a really good view of her face on 3D....something that was never offered to us with Rachel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's beautiful! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! We can't wait to meet her, too. How exciting!
What a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment