Monday, May 7, 2007

Daddy's New Golfing Buddy

This little preppy Izod outfit makes Ben look forward to taking Rachel out on the course with him. He has a chance that she could wind up like me....a sometimes powerful initial drive (once in a while in an accurate direction), and then pick up the golf ball in the middle section and drop it on the green. I should wind up w/ a better score than Ben playing like that.....but well, not so much. Oh, and I'm dragging by the 6th or 7th hole.....not sure how people make it to the 18th. Maybe if we "invest" in some lessons for her, she'll be the next female Tiger and bring home the bacon!

Also, in other news, we have a new reason for the batteries wearing out in her toys.....it's kinda hard for the swing to move when she's holding onto the side and stopping it from swinging!!!! As it is, the swing has a hard time moving 21+ lbs on it's highest setting....gets even harder when she reaches out and stops the swing:)


2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

All she needs is a little golf hat to go with her outfit. How adorable!! It looks like soon you'll have to do the manual swing- the one where Mommy and Daddy have to push:-) Love you all! Love, Nanna and Grandpop

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you golfed!?? I totally want to learn!! (Ever since I played the Tiger Woods game on xbox)