Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunny Days

Rachel's baby blue eyes tend to be a little sensitive to the sun, and I have been dying to get her some sunglasses ever since I saw them for sale on Baby Banz. So, I wound up getting her a pair at Target the other day, along with a little swimsuit and floppy hat....looking forward to trying out her new gear in Atlanta.

Yesterday, we took a few walks throughout the day.....she looked so sweet with her hood up on her sweater - it just made her little round face stand out more.
I've been trying to take more pictures of her lately, since I had hit a little bit of a dry spell w/ traveling on the weekends and being busy with work, much to the dismay of all the Rachel fans. I'm having fun giggling at her hair lately, since after her naps, it tends to stick out from her head. LOL.
And one last picture of her in some 6-12 mo jammies that she has finally grown out of:( I like these bright, flowery jammies a lot, but alas, now the legs are too short and the feet are too small. Our baby girl is getting so big - hard to believe she'll be 6 mo old this Tuesday!

3 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

I can't believe Rachel has outgrown those adorable jammies. Oh well, on to the next size. She is just growing by leaps and bounds, smiling all the way. What a delight to have such a contented little one:-) We are all very blessed! Love, Nanna

Anonymous said...

I love her little smile! And I will def. have to get those shades for NJ. In blue, that is.

Mark and Ashley said...

I love ths shades!!!