Friday, May 4, 2007

Hand vs. Mouth

In the case of hand vs. mouth, I'd say that the hand wins every time:) The other day, as I was putting Rachel down for a nap, after I got her all set up in her crib/music on, I retreated quickly to the bed in the room so I could see her but she couldn't see me. I watched as her hand dangled over her face and pulled on the pacifier in her mouth.....all while her mouth vigourously sucked on her binky trying to keep it in......then I heard a "mpaw" as the binky was yanked out of her mouth. Her hand even taunted her mouth by jiggling the pacifier over it while her mouth was intently open trying to connect with her binky. Of course, frustration set in after a few seconds. I went to rescue her after I finished laughing...I know, I'm a terrible mommy:)
I didn't have my camera with me for the naptime hand vs. mouth pacifier episode, but I caught this one on camera yesterday.


And here's some other cute pictures..........

"Daddy makes amazing mouth noises!"

"Wassup??"
"You're not thinking of taking my picture again, are you?!?!?"

"Ok, mommy, here's a "smile" for you!"


Rachel's picked up reading again:) She enjoys looking at, I mean reading (and eating) her Noah's Ark book.

2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Rachel is soooo expressive. What a little cutie! It looks like her hair is starting to grow some and maybe with a little red in it? What a joy to see beginning signs of a reader:-) Love, Nanna and Grandpop

Anonymous said...

LOL on the pacifier battle!

She looks soo much like you!