Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Rachel Loves to.....

.....grab things!!! She is really reaching out and grabbing everything....my hair, my earrings, my nose, my mouth, things on the counter when I'm giving her a bath, her spoon when I'm feeding her, and now, the camera! You can see her open mouth too....if she can get it in her hands, that would be the next stop:)
Here are the other pictures I took of her yesterday....they're not her best pictures b/c she was determined to keep moving! Iyayi...I know, I know, this is only the beginning:)

Here's my little sweetie....she cracks me up whenever she smiles like this....giving herself her double-chin!
Here she is concentrating on her lion on her exersaucer. She really observes things....especially her feet - they are quite amazing. The only other thing that she stares at so intently for long periods is my $5 Old Navy Cinco de Mayo t-shirt (my only reasoning for purchasing it was the $5 aspect)....she loves that t-shirt. I honestly think that I could hang it in her crib and she'd be amused for hours.....if only I could get away w/ wearing that to church...instant babysitter:)
And one last picture....again not looking her smiling self, but those cheeks look oh so kissable in this picture...and her little lip....oh so cute (at least I think so). She's funny, when I kiss her cheeks, she turns into me and has her mouth open on my cheek like she's trying to give me kisses:)
Actually, here's her last picture....

"Will she ever stop taking my picture?!?!?! Moooommmm, seriously!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I love the last picture! She looks so distressed...

Nanna & Pop Pop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Rachel has been fascinated by the objects on her exersaucer right from the beginning. I remember the shocked look on her face when she spotted the elephant. If she could talk, I wonder what she would be saying about those rather different looking animals. But, it will only be a matter of months, and we shall find out:-)How exciting to see her development! Love, Nanna