Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rachel is 6 Months Old!

Hard to believe our baby girl turned 6 months old yesterday....time definitely flies when you're having fun (I don't remember the pregnancy going this quickly!). We go to see the pediatrician today...so I'll have to report back on her stats. Hopefully, she'll take the shots as well as she did at her 4 mo....where she only started minimal crying on the last shot. We shall see.

Anywho, on the day she turned 6 months, I broke out the sippy cup while she was eating (I don't know why I was waiting), but she seemed to really enjoy it. And, I'm glad I got one of those Nuby cups for her....that only leak when held upside down and banged forcefully on the tray of her seat (and no, I was not the one conducting the experiment).

"Mmmmm....pear juice!"
"This is pretty cool!"
"Hmmm, I wonder if I can get the juice to leak out...""Mommy, I'm just trying to test this cup out to make sure you got a good deal!"
"Puma, come here and I'll give you a sip!"

And lastly, here's a picture of Puma in Rachel's stroller (it's a travel system stroller and he's in the space under her car seat)....Katy felt that the family cat should make the family blog:) She is definitely right....considering we have a ton of Puma pictures (all taken and many scrapbooked before the birth of Rachel).

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Happy 6 month Birthday little Rachel!!
Rachel is so expressive. It's so nice to see her as she tried her sippy cup. Being there would be better, but this sure is a good second place:-) And Puma is, well, Puma is Puma, just as he always is-hiding under and in everything. Love, Nanna