Friday, May 18, 2007

Kiddie Kandids

Rachel had her first professional photo session. Rachel and I were walking around BabiesRUs, and these two women started oohing and ahhing over Rachel. I, of course, didn't blame them, so I let them exclaim how cute she was, etc, etc. Then, they offered to take her pictures in their new studio in the store, and give me a free 8x10. Far be it from me to pass on a free picture, so I agreed. Rachel charmed everyone in the studio with her easy smiles and laid back personality, and they even picked the close up picture of her face (w/ the girly hat) to submit for one of their future brochures (look out Hollywood). I'm sure the next time I go in, I won't have 5 people helping out with everything, but it certainly made a good impression on me. Plus, the pictures turned out pretty well. Grandparents, we are taking orders now:)

So, we had a very fun afternoon. And, btw, for any parents in this area, I have some referral coupons, if you're interested - you get the same deal I did, which is a free photo session and a free picture (w/ of course, the option to buy more).

4 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

A star is born:-) How adorable! What a fun time you two had. Love the hat. The close-up with the hat is really cute. Love, Nanna

Anonymous said...

So cute! And so fun...I LOVE getting Kate's pictures taken too! I've always gone to the Picture People, which by the way, they always have free sessions and a free 8x10 coupon, so you could check them out sometime for free pics too! :) I love going and leaving with a free adorable picture of Kate and not having to pay a dime! Don't they love customers like us?

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. What a sweetie! We're waitng for NJ's eczema to clear up before taking portraits. *sigh*

Mark and Ashley said...

Oh my word!! She is soooo adorable! We are so looking foward to spending this weekend with you guys!!