Thursday, February 26, 2009

Introducing Naomi Kelly Hamilton

Just the quick vital stats and a few quick pictures right now...


Date = 26 FEB 2009
Time = 9:52 AM
Weight = 9 lbs; 7 ozs.
Length - 20 inches




11 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

She is soooooooo beautiful! Look at all her hair! I can't wait to see her. Dad and I started to cry when we saw these beautiful pictures. We love you all! The Lord is so good!

Unknown said...

Yippee!!!! I am so honored and excited. She is such a cutie...so tiny. congratulations....love you all.Kelly

Lisa said...

What a beauty! And what a great name! I've been stalking your blog all day, so thanks for getting pictures up so fast. =) Congratulations!

Mark and Ashley said...

Congrats guys!! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! She's lovely and looks like such a great baby already! We approve. :o)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Naomi!!!!! Congrats you guys! She is gorgeous!

Teresa Embrey said...

Congratulations...She's adorable! I can't wait to meet little Naomi :o) Gareth and I are so happy for you.

Shira said...

Just so we're clear, Ben, I totally would have driven you home from APBI had she not been so happy to come on her due date! :)

Ben and I wish you guys all the fun that Rachel has brought you, now x2! Can't wait to meet her when we get back.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful!

Jennifer Davis

Kim said...

Congratulations, Hamiltons! Can't wait to meet her!.

Erin said...

Congratuations on your new addition to the Hammy family! She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.