Monday, February 2, 2009

Train Book

This is Rachel's new favorite book. She has two copies of it.....the one that we let her carry around from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed and the one that her Daddy got when he was two - a little more fragile, so we're guarding that one for now. At any rate, for the past 6 days, she has loved The Little Engine That Could book. This has turned into the book that Ben reads to her a lot.....I've had my books that I've read 9-10 times in one sitting, so I guess he was due to have one soon. He did set himself up for this one, since he did all the voices w/ a different accent. So, the freight train sounds like a southern hick, the passenger train sounds a little British. It's pretty funny to watch. What's even funnier to me is that Rachel listens intently w/ a furrowed brow - every time. I'm not sure if she's engrossed in the story or wondering what in the world her Daddy is doing....maybe it's a combo;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am at a loss for where he gets THAT from!