Yesterday was a great day....the Lord provided us with a nanny from our church. I was very excited to finally get a nanny for Rachel.....since I start back to work this week (3/1). Plus, yesterday, Rachel took 2 two hour naps during the day. Of course, today, her feeding and sleeping schedule is all over the place, but it was really great to think that maybe we're starting to find a day-time routine. I haven't pushed her to get a routine too much during the day since she sleeps 10-11 hours each night....I guess I figured I shouldn't try to fix what isn't really broken. So, I'm hoping and praying that we'll find our daytime groove.
Today is a pretty low-key day. I woke up feeling a little less than spectacular, but like all things here on earth, this too shall pass:-) This is one of the outfits that I couldn't resist the other day when Rachel and I went shopping (actually, I pretty much shopped while she mostly snoozed).
So, here's Daddy's little lovebug:) As you can see, I had a hard time narrowing down which ones I should post:)




And here's Rachel and Ben.....Rachel is in her cute purple hoodie she got for Christmas. We were getting ready to head out last night to get a movie, and I just couldn't resist getting a picture of the two of them:)
1 comment:
Although we didn't call them "hoodies", your Mommy wore one too, Rachel, and you look just like her in your little hoodie:-)
Love, Nanna
Post a Comment