Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fun Times Today

So, I probably shouldn't post 3x in one day, but well, it was a pretty fun day, so I thought I'd blog a little more while dinner is in the oven and Rachel is still napping...that's right, stuffed shells are in the oven (now that I've boasted a little and patted myself on the back, the Lord will probably humble me w/ burnt stuffed shells:-) LOL). So, here's what arrived in the mail today....a package from my aunt. I had to take a picture of the wrap job.....it was so cute....button wrapping paper and the big button for the bow:) And look at this turtle....it displays 9 constellations on the ceiling at night (in blue, amber or green)....I think I will swipe this from Rachel and put it in our room instead...this is totally cool!
We also had a visit from friends today. How cute are our kids here?!?! They seemed to enjoy chilling together:)

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Today is February 22nd, and our little Rachel was born 3 months ago today. How she has grown! She'll be walking before we know it:-) Love, Nanna and Grandpop