Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Sunday Afternoon
We had a great time in church this morning. Our Pastor preached on Daniel 1-6 and how as a Christians in this world, we will face opposition, but Christ is our hope. I got to hear almost all of that because I put Rachel in the nursery for about half of the sermon, which was a first for me (Jill). After church today, Ben's cousin came over for lunch. Rachel was not too sure of him....she could smell fear:-)
Then, her Daddy demonstrated the latest Rachel balancing act. Both of them have discussed taking this trick on the road. Notice how much she is enjoying this!
And after playtime, she's smiling away at her Daddy.
Then, in preparation for Super Bowl XLI, we got a little Bears family photo (courtesy of Cousin Dan).
Note Rachel's little matching pink Bears socks:-)
Finally, Rachel and I took a little pre-game nap...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Precious pictures! Now, Ben, after the game is over, you will have a wonderful teaching moment- a happy winner or a good loser, one who is happy also for the other team:-) Of, course, Rachel will probably be asleep by the time it is over, but I'm sure you will tell her about it in the morning! Love, Mom
Sorry, Rachel, your cuteness factor was not enough to overcome the multitude of turnovers and interceptions that were the hallmark of the game. Console your Daddy, okay?
Ben... disappointing... Ben was sleeping by the end of the game... but when I told him this morning, he almost cried. :) His father on the other hand was ecstatic considering the Colts are his 2nd favorite team. We've got next year though! And I think Ben's jersey will still fit! Hope all is well with you guys!
Let me guess...Mark's second favorite team last year was the Pittsburgh Steelers :-)
haha... no way! He hates the steeler's! Apparently (this is via mark) he's liked them for awhile. (let's face it... he is still sticking w/ the 49er's... He's not much of a band-wagon jumper! Especially to stay with the worst team in the league!!)
Post a Comment