And last night, we had a few friends over...however, we don't have a picture to prove it...hence the limited posting on the blog. So, ya'll will have to settle for some pictures we just took of Rachel before we put her down to bed. I tried to narrow it down, but Ben got some really great pictures here, and I couldn't just put in 1 or 2:-) These are definitely keepers:-)Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Bundle of Joy
We've been pretty busy these past few days...unfortunately, Ben and I forget to take pictures of some things. I was over a friend's house on Wednesday and forgot my camera (hence the pictures taken at home on my previous post), but at least my friend took this picture of Rachel and me.
And last night, we had a few friends over...however, we don't have a picture to prove it...hence the limited posting on the blog. So, ya'll will have to settle for some pictures we just took of Rachel before we put her down to bed. I tried to narrow it down, but Ben got some really great pictures here, and I couldn't just put in 1 or 2:-) These are definitely keepers:-)





BTW - I titled this Bundle of Joy b/c her PJs say that on the front....plus, we tend to think that she's a little bundle of joy, so it seemed fitting:-) While she doesn't exactly look like she's about to drop off into sweet dreams......she actually just did - yay! Here's hoping she's down until 7:30 tomorrow AM:-)
And last night, we had a few friends over...however, we don't have a picture to prove it...hence the limited posting on the blog. So, ya'll will have to settle for some pictures we just took of Rachel before we put her down to bed. I tried to narrow it down, but Ben got some really great pictures here, and I couldn't just put in 1 or 2:-) These are definitely keepers:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh My! Thank you for these wonderful pics. What a delight to go off to sleep thinking of our dear little grand-daughter and seeing just what she looks like today. How blessed we all are to have this Bundle of Joy! Hugs and Kisses for all 3 of you:-)
Love, Nanna and Grandpop
Post a Comment