For some reason, time has escaped me these past two weeks, so I haven't been able to blog as much. I didn't get that many pictures this week...or video for that matter, due to the fact that Rachel has begun to stare intently at the cameras when we try to take a picture. Basically, she will be cooing or smiling, and then we go to get a camera, and she completely stops what she was doing. So, since she's become a little camera shy (her Nana must have taught her a thing or two about trying to duck out of pictures or something), it's been a little tough to catch some good video or pictures. At one point this week, I tried to be a "hidden camera" in her activity mat. Once I upload the video, I'll have to post it.....I probably shouldn't post it...since it confirms to all how weird I truly am:)
So here's some pictures from the past few days......
Here's Rachel getting some exercise on Valentine's Day (btw - she is beginning to really enjoy her ExerSaucer....ie she no longer falls asleep in it or on her activity mat and she really doesn't need the support of the blankets anymore - I just keep them in just in case and for a little padding)

Here she is on my lap. Her neck muscles have always been strong, but I've noticed that she's getting a lot stronger. She's relaxing here on my lap and leaning up against her Boppy, but she's keeping her head up now when she's reclining.

Here she is taking a little nap with her Daddy yesterday when he came home from work. She looks so sweet here:)

This morning, her Daddy gave her a bath....her eyes were locked on Ben almost the entire time....it was so cute. She really loves her baths....lucky for her she has really dry skin/skin issues so the doctor told me to bathe her every day and then grease her up with Vaseline. Ben likes to give her a bath, but greasing duty is still my job:)

And here's Rachel and me this morning. We tried very hard to get her to smile for the picture, but she was determined to look intent instead:)
2 comments:
The pics are delightful. She may not be smiling in all her pics, but she sure is focused. Would love to know what our little doll is thinking in her own baby thoughts:-) It's so special to see her as she goes through different stages. Thank you both for taking the time to share with everyone. It's second best to being there!
Love, Nanna and Grandpop
cute cute cute! i love the one of rachel sleeping- she is concentrating so hard on whatever she's dreaming about!
Post a Comment