And here's where Ben and I will be living next winter:)
Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Winter Wonderland
On Sunday, we got a really beautiful snowfall here. As Ben and I were driving home from church, we decided that after our yummy pork and sauerkraut dinner, we should drive around and take pictures of the snow. It was fun driving around and seeing how beautiful the snow looked. I pretty much stayed in the car with Rachel the entire time since I wasn't feeling well (due to what I now find out is the flu - yay!) and Rachel was sleeping, while Ansel Adams, I mean Ben, got out and took some great pictures.


And here's where Ben and I will be living next winter:)

And here's the one time that Rachel and I actually ventured out of the car...for a very short period of time. I have her in the Baby Bjorn here under my coat....perhaps my coat is a little big if I can fit a baby inside of it with me:).
And here's Rachel getting some belly time after church...you can't see her cute little jean jumper and tights that she wore to church, but well, it was pretty cute! This was one of the few moments when she was still happy to be on her belly....soon after I was done taking this picture, she started to meltdown.
And here's where Ben and I will be living next winter:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Absolutely beautiful pics of D.C. Thanks for sharing. And, of course, absolutely beautiful pics of our girls:-) Rachel is going to love seeing the sights of Washington as she grows up. How special for her!
Love, Nanna
Ben's new nickname really should be Ansel Adams. The pics are gorgeous!
Nics pics, guys!!
Post a Comment