Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Tommy Girl
Here's my baby girl sporting her Tommy Hilfiger gear (compliments of hand-me-downs from my mom's co-workers). So, here's my stylish baby girl and me on Sunday:) BTW - these photos were very tough to get due to Rachel being quite camera shy lately!

I'm having a lot of fun dressing her up lately....it made shopping a bit fun yesterday. While I only needed a few things at BabiesRUs yesterday, I just couldn't resist the outfit that said "Daddy's Little Lovebug".....they were all so sweet! Well, you'll see when I get her in all her clothes and remember to take pictures too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just can't wait to hold our little cutie:-) She looks adorable in this dress! Love, Nanna
Post a Comment